Food Shop War is a PvP war that is designed to allow players of any level to participate and with/without an Army. The Food Shop wars only runs once per week per type and the winning Army will claim the Food Shop and its benefits for one week.
There are currently 2 Food Shop wars: "Street Food Shops" and "Downtown & Hima Food Shops". The street Food Shop war will be held in Street2 > Street 3 > Street 1 Food Shop. The Downtown one in Downtown 2 > Downtown 4 > Himalayan Food Shop (in the given order);
Everyone who is not in an Army, can attack everyone else (unless grouped). If you are in an Army, you can attack everyone else besides your own Army/Allied members.
Basic flow of the Food Shop War:
Point formula: (Level / 100) - (IF ASSET OWNED >= 2 weeks: Owned count * 2);
All players that joined the start of a cycle for a minimum of 3 times, will receive at least 75PP and a Highest Chest alongside a (skill) experience buff for 1 hour. Those who make kills, will receive higher PP rewards! The commander of the winning army will receive X amount of gold to be shared with the Army Members (or not)!
PLEASE NOTE: DUAL BOXING (PLAYING MULTIPLE CHARACTERS) IS NOT ALLOWED. DOING SO MIGHT RESULT IN A BAN AND/OR OTHER PUNISHMENTS!
- Starts with the first map and does the same cycle 5 times in each map;
- Each cycle will have a "wait" phase and a "king of the hill" (KOTH) phase;
- At the start of the "wait" phase, a counter will be displayed in the system message, stating when the KOTH phase starts. This is somewhere between 35 and 55 seconds;
- At the start of the KOTH phase you need to be present in the map in order to score points. You now have to stay alive for 15 seconds inside the map in order to actually make points;
- Cycle repeats... (5x per map, so 15 cycles in total)